I have never been much of a nail paints person, mainly because they don’t last on me. I have tried many drugstore brands and there are very few that last on me and Colorbar Nail Paints are one of the few. And honestly I love them now. They come in many fun colors and are reasonably priced too.
The different types:
Colorbar Nail Enamel – Rs. 150/-
Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer – Rs. 350/-
Colorbar Quick Finish Nail Lacquer – Rs. 195/-
Crackle Top Nail Enamel – Rs. 499/-
What I love about Colorbar Nail Paints:
- They apply smooth without any streaking
- Good quality brush that applies evenly
- Dry quickly
- Last long for about 3-5 days on my nails.
- The color doesn’t chip off.
- The color options are amazing. They have a wide range of fun and classic colors.
- The prices are reasonable.
- Even a single coat provides good coverage and finish.
- Good quality packing, that doesn’t break easy. (Clumsy me!! Have already dropped these a couple of times )
I have 8 in my collection right now and plan on buying many more of these. The 3 new colors that I bought:
The rest of the Colorbar nail paints I have:
Disco Gold, 56 Exclusive, 15 Exclusive, 66 Exclusive, 18 Fearless Red ( All single coats)
66 Exclusive is a great nude nail color and the mint color (15 Exclusive) can be streaky with a single coat.
Love them and totally recommend these. Love, Jas